If you have created backup of your Windows Phone you can restore that backup and get all the apps and settings running back on your device. Even if you are upgrading your device to a new operating system you can easily restore applications, messages, and accounts of different applications. Windows Phones also allow you to restore the content present on your old Windows Phone to your new Windows smartphones.
If you have are having backup of the data present in your Windows Phone follow the guide shared below to restore backup on Windows Phone.
- If you want to restore backup on your Windows Phone on a new Windows Phone you should sign in with the same Microsoft account which you used while creating the backup. We suggest you to use a Wi-Fi Connection to restore backup on Windows Phone as it takes a lot of data consumption.
- Once you are signed in to your Microsoft account you will be asked to restore your Windows smartphone. You will see all the backups which you have created. Select the backup which you want to restore and then select Next option.
- You might get asked to verify the account. If asked provide the security code and then tap on Next option.
- It will take a couple of minutes to complete the restoring process. Once completed tap on Next.
- You can enter the passwords for the restored accounts and then tap on Next.
- Tap on Done and you have successfully restore backup on Windows Phone.
This is the easiest way to restore backup on Windows Phone. If you are having any problems in restoring backup clear your doubts using the comments section below.